Sunday, September 19, 2010

What a pain.

Talking about myself this time.
I am not in love with you and it's because I don't know you, I'm sure you're a great person but I stopped caring about that and started focusing on how annoyed I am every time you say "I love you," those words are tired and meaningless, you throw them at me and I don't know what to say other than "I love you, too" because that's what my instincts tell me to do. But, I really don't think I love you. I feel like an asshole for this.
I don't want any part of you anymore and I don't know how to say it. I don't want to lose your friendship but I don't want to be with you, ever.

To be honest, at first I wanted every part of you but when you started talking about our lives together I shut myself off to it (the relationship) and to you. I've been lingering because I don't want to hurt you and I know I'm not being fair to you. I realize how strong your feelings are for me. It scares the shit out of me.

I also want to prove to myself that I can stick around for longer than two weeks. Not going to happen.

I just need someone who's less available, like I am.
I'm an asshole.

No comments: